Your AP department is busy, dealing with tons of paper documents and repetitive manual processes. Now, there is a better way to work: an RPA-based Procure-to-Pay platform that takes care of paper and repetitive tasks.
With DocXchange procure-to-pay automation platform, savings from the elimination of manual processes and paper-based documents are delivered quickly.
But the benefits for employee morale, employee productivity, faster business cycle, perfect compliance and perfect visibility extend for the long-term.
Start right away with your Procure-to-Pay project in finance
Improve working capital and cash visibility
Gain real-time visibility into the status of your invoices. Received eInvoices are instantly recognized and they never get lost in the process
Shift from manual to touchless processing
Use our DX platform for automatic processing of POs, invoicing and associated documents, freeing employees from manual work and paperwork
Prevent errors from entering your ERP
With our advanced rule and validation engine, any document is checked and dealt with automatically, allowing you to focus only on exceptions.
A complete set of features to enable ‘“real-time accounting”
Business rules – a powerful RPA- based engine to support your business needs
- Start with the right product data between you and your suppliers, as a single source of truth
- Automatically match POs with invoices and receipt notes, validating format and content to drive contractual compliance and eliminate errors.
- Enforce any type of workflow for you documents, releasing you from manual approval processes.
- Enhance your inbound or outbound documents with key business info.
A bliss to use
- Simple, crystal-clear interface design, makes training and user manuals irrelevant.
- Advanced search based on numerous criteria including custom business rules, makes document retrieval a breeze.
- Instant platform software deployment for basic workflows.
Integration any-to-any – extend the value of your ERP
- DocXchange handles any type of input – paper documents, pdfs, xml, EDIFACT – and transforms them into your required output.
- We integrate through smart connectors with any ERP, extending the value of your system without the need of costly customizations.
Improved supplier relationships
- We take care of the supplier onboarding process, without disrupting business as usual.
- For suppliers we can customize the exception management workflow
- A wide range of data input channels – paper, portal or ERP to ERP are built in and ready to use
Customers in the Procure-to-Pay field already achieved
reduction in AP invoice total management cost
invoice error rate down form 35%
from issue moment to ERP posting
The full-suite Procure-to-Pay solution for Finance, Accounting, Procurement and Logistics operations.
We offer several tightly integrated modules. Start with eInvoicing then add modules as your business digital maturity increases.
Learn more about the benefits eInvoicing brings to B2B relationships, company performance and process optimization.
Start issuing electronic Purchase Orders simplifying the order receipt process for your suppliers.
Digital works best on a single-view data source. Create your product catalogs together with suppliers, in order to achieve master data harmonization
Store your eInvoices in a secure, cloud-based, accessible anywhere, anytime – electronic archive.
Dispatch and receipt notes
Receive your dispatch advices form suppliers, electronically. Send them receipt notes to speed up the process.
Tighten your supply chain process with the help of eForecasts, ensuring the right merchandise reaches you at the right time.
You might also be interested in
Cut costs and complexity in your AP department
See how you can get in control over your entire invoice inbound process with RPA-based Purchase-to-Pay software
Move all your suppliers to eInvoicing
Take advantage of our experienced onboarding team to enroll all your suppliers to eInvoicing in record time.
Make information work for you
Extract even more value from your transactional documents with our content services tool – an intelligent document management and records management solution: DxArchive